ARHP offers free CME, CE and/or CPE credit-awarding live and online educational activities for the entire SRH team. Below is a sampling of our recent activities.
Featured On-Demand Webinar Videos
- Latina Health: Caring for Patients from Menarche to Menopause
- Latina Health: Providing Culturally Competent and Respectful Reproductive Health Care
- HIV Prevention: Frontline Providers' Role in “Getting to Zero”
- Ensuring Healthy Pregnancy Outcomes for Rural Populations
- Patient-Centered Contraceptive Counseling for Rural Populations
Featured "Clinical Minute" Videos
2018 Annual Meeting
October 20-22, 2018
New Orleans, Louisiana
CORE – Curricula Organizer for Reproductive Health Education
ARHP's CORE database offers thousands of peer-reviewed, evidence-based reproductive health education resources. Access is free and materials include presentations, images, handouts, activities, and videos.