Pregnancy is a major life event associated with very unique health care needs. Providers and patients can track clinical updates in pregnancy and fertility research here as well as find information on:
- Pre-pregnancy planning
- Healthy pregnancy
- Obstetric care and labor and delivery
- Postpartum wellness
- Related topics
CE Highlight: Talking with Patients About Alcohol Use During Pregnancy
Check out our latest Clinical Minutes on counseling reproductive age and pregnant women on prevention strategies to reduce the risks of FASDs. Click here to access these additional resources on FASDs.
Resource Highlight: Zika Virus
ARHP is providing this continually updated resource page to give health care providers and patients immediate access to the latest resources on Zika virus. Please click here to stay informed on the latest developments.
Clinical Publications and Resources
- ACOG and SMFM propose new definitions for maternal care sites
- Drugs and Lactation Database (LactMed) from the National Library of Medicine
- Sidelines: National High Risk Pregnancy Support Network
- Requirements for Pregnancy and Lactation Labeling from the Food and Drug Administration
- Deaths: Final Data for 2013 from National Vital Statistics Reports