Urologic and Gynecologic Disorders
Endometriosis, interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome, incontinence, urinary tract infections, and uterine fibroids are some of the primary issues classified as urologic and gynecologic disorders. This collection of resources offers patients and providers information on prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and support organizations related to urologic and gynecologic disorders, menstrual disorders, menstrual migraines, pre-menstrual syndrome and dysphoric disorder, and more.
Clinical Publications and Resources
- No current resources. Please check back soon.
CORE Slide Library
- Preventing and Treating Vulvovaginal Atrophy and Vasomotor Symptoms slide set
- The Role of the Health Care Provider in Improving Quality of Life for Patients with Overactive Bladder
- Screening, Treatment, and Management of Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Choosing When to Menstruate: The Role of Extended Contraception